The group of women put all notion of competition aside, believing in the vision of empowering women and girls and fully embrace the work Soroptimist are doing in the local community.
Meet our 2017 Women in Wealth Collective:
- Diana Frizell, Coast Capital Savings
- Pam Katunar, Raymond James;
- Dale Collins, Prosperity Planning.
- Deneen Cunningham, McVagh Cunningham
- Nicole Ardiel, McVagh Cunningham
Flavour of Chocolate is managed by the Westshore Soroptimist Society for Women & Families (WSSWF) to benefit community organizations supporting women and girls, including Soroptimist International of Victoria Westshore. WSSWF is a registered BC Society and is pending federal charitable status.